Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My 3 month old baby!

She's growing! It's really amazing to see her go through so many changes so quickly. One day she isn't grabbing things, and the next day, she is. It's fascinating to watch. I wonder so many things about who she will become, but I love watching who she is now!

Now is such a fun stage because when she looks at me, she smiles! She coos at me, and watches everything I do. Adam and I both just LOVE being around her. Here are some of the things she is doing now.

- smiling
-holding toys
- cooing "oooooh" is her favorite
- pushing with her legs like she's standing
- looking at everything
-startling at loud noises
- sleeping more at night (5-8 hours at a time)
- not napping as much in the day (sigh.)
- scratching her face (dang nails)




She's just so cute. Everywhere I go, people stop me and tell me how cute she is! I cant help but agree!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie!!!! She looks so much like Mommy and Daddy. Good idea for the blog.... it'll be the best memory keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute pictures! She's a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete